Terms and Conditions
Customer – the person, firm, company or entity buying the Event/Experience.
Company – D&S Events or any of its associated companies and brand.
Event – the Event/ Driver Training to which the Sales Contract relates.
Experience – All products & services sold to or for individuals.
Sales Contract – the Contract between the Customer and the Company for the purchase of an Event/Experience/Driver training on the terms detailed in the Contract and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Agreed Price - the price the Customer agrees to pay the Company for the Event/Experience.
1. THE CUSTOMER AGREES:
- That unless expressly agreed in writing, the Sales Contract for the supply of products/services by the Company to the Customer is solely between those two parties.
- To provide an Event/Driver training ‘co-ordinator’ to expedite the operation of the contract and assist with the booking of Event/Driver training requirements.
- Where Driver Training is to take place in the Customer’s vehicle it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the D&S Events trainer is insured by the Customer’s Insurance to drive their vehicle.
- To the terms of payment set out following and further that the Company reserves the right not to undertake or continue the delivery of its products or services where the Customer’s credit status is deemed unsatisfactory.
- To the cancellations and rescheduling charges as set out below.
2. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The Company will normally issue invoices at the time of confirmation of booking the required product or service.
- All invoices for Events/Driver training become due for payment within 14 days of the invoice date or prior to the Event/Driver training commencing whichever is the sooner, unless agreed otherwise.
- All payments for Experiences are due at the time of booking or at the time of purchase of the voucher.
- In the case of late payment, the Company reserves the right to withdraw any discounts that may have been offered against the Company’s standard charges.
- In the case of late payments exceeding 30 days from the invoice date, additional interest may be charged on a daily basis on the overdue amount at an annual rate equivalent to LIBOR + 10%, from the invoice date.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of its products or services if the Customer fails to pay invoices by the due date.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a 3% levy on payments made by credit card.
3. CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING CHARGES FOR EVENTS
Where bookings have been confirmed between the Customer and the Company, the following charges will attach to cancellations/re-scheduled event/s and/or amendments initiated by the Customer:
a. If less than 4 weeks’ notice prior to the Event / Driver Training is given, the entire booking fee.
b. If between more than 4 and less than 8 weeks’ notice prior to Event / Driver Training is given, 75% of the Booking Fee.
c. If between more than 8 and less than 12 weeks’ notice prior to the Event / Driver Training is given, 50% of the Booking Fee.
d. If 12 or more weeks’ notice is given, the 10% deposit will be retained.
2. In addition, the customer shall be responsible for any third party costs that have been incurred and/or committed to by D&S Events Ltd at the date of such cancellation. Such costs shall become payable immediately. If any deposit has been paid to D&S Events Ltd, the customer agrees and acknowledges that such deposit shall be non-refundable.
Provided that, in all instances, the cancellation charge shall be at least equivalent to the costs incurred by the Company in connection with the Event/Driver training plus 10%.
D&S Events will not be liable for any compensation payments should the event have to be cancelled through unforeseeable circumstances.
All cancellations must be advised in writing.
4. CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING CHARGES FOR EXPERIENCES
All Experiences are non-refundable.
Once booked and confirmed any changes to the agreed date or participant will incur an administration charge of £10
All vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue unless a date specific Experience has been selected.
An extension to a voucher can be purchased for £25 for one additional 6-month period.
D&S Events will not be liable for any compensation payments should the event have to be cancelled through unforeseeable circumstances. In this unlikely event all participants will be rescheduled at no extra charge.
All cancellations must be advised in writing.
These Terms & Conditions only apply to Experiences or vouchers purchased directly from D&S Events.
Where venue hire or meeting/conference facilities are being booked at Donington Park please be aware that unless you have booked ‘exclusive use’ of the entire venue then other activities/events may be occurring on other areas. Clearly as the venue is a Race Circuit some of these activities may create noise. D&S Events cannot be held responsible for this.